NOTE: Our Statement of Faith is by no means exhaustive, and as we learn and grow we will update it as needed.
- We believe the whole unchanging Word of God is for all believers, and applicable today.
- We believe we are saved by grace through faith, not by works.
- We believe our Messiah (Jesus/Yeshua) taught the Torah and obeyed it perfectly.
- We believe that our Messiah died for our sins on the stake/cross.
- We believe that sin (disobedience, rebellion against God's Word) is what separates us from God.
- We believe it is our job, with the help of the Ruach Hakodesh, to work diligently to remove the sin from our lives.
- We believe it is our job to be obedient to God's Instruction (Torah).
By no other Name
- Acts 4:11-12 (TLV) 11 This Yeshua is ‘the stone—rejected by you, the builders—that has become the chief cornerstone.’  12 There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved!”
Yeshua is sinless
- 1 John 3:5 (TLV) 5 You know that Yeshua appeared in order to take away sins, and in Him there is no sin.
We are saved by Grace through Faith
We are not saved by 'works' ('deeds'), but we do good works as we follow the example given to us by Yeshua.
- Ephesians 2:1-10 (TLV) You were dead in your trespasses and sins. 2 At that time, you walked in the way of this world, in conformity to the ruler of the domain of the air—the ruler of the spirit who is now operating in the sons of disobedience. 3 We too all lived among them in the cravings of our flesh, indulging the desires of the flesh and the mind. By nature we were children of wrath, just like the others. 4 But God was rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us. 5 Even when we were dead in our trespasses, He made us alive together with Messiah. (By grace you have been saved!) 6 And He raised us up with Him and seated us with Him in the heavenly places in Messiah Yeshua— 7 to show in the olam ha-ba the measureless richness of His grace in kindness toward us in Messiah Yeshua. 8 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not from yourselves—it is the gift of God. 9 It is not based on deeds, so that no one may boast. 10 For we are His workmanship—created in Messiah Yeshua for good deeds, which God prepared beforehand so we might walk in them.
- Romans 5:1-2 (TLV) 5 Therefore, having been made righteous by trusting, we have shalom with God through our Lord Yeshua the Messiah.  2 Through Him we also have gained access by faith into this grace in which we stand and boast in the hope of God’s glory.
- James 4:17 (TLV) 17 Therefore whoever knows the right thing to do and does not do it—for him it is sin.
- 1 John 3:4 (TLV) 4 Everyone practicing sin also practices lawlessness—indeed, sin is lawlessness.
- Psalm 119:101 (AMPC) 101 I have restrained my feet from every evil way, that I might keep Your word [hearing, receiving, loving, and obeying it].
Jew and Gentile
Grafted into Israel
- Romans 11:17 (TLV) But if some of the branches were broken off and you—being a wild olive—were grafted in among them and became a partaker of the root of the olive tree with its richness,
- Romans 11:19 (TLV) You will say then, “Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in.”
- Romans 11:23-24 (TLV) And they also, if they do not continue in their unbelief, will be grafted in; for God is able to graft them in again. 24 For if you were cut out of that which by nature is a wild olive tree, and grafted contrary to nature into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these natural branches be grafted into their own olive tree?
One in Messiah
- Ephesians 2:11-16 (TLV) 11 Therefore, keep in mind that once you—Gentiles in the flesh—were called “uncircumcision” by those called “circumcision” (which is performed on flesh by hand). 12 At that time you were separate from Messiah, excluded from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers to the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world. 13 But now in Messiah Yeshua, you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of the Messiah. 14 For He is our shalom, the One who made the two into one and broke down the middle wall of separation. Within His flesh He made powerless the hostility— 15 the law code of mitzvot contained in regulations. He did this in order to create within Himself one new man from the two groups, making shalom, 16 and to reconcile both to God in one body through the cross—by which He put the hostility to death.
- Galatians 3:28 (TLV) 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female—for you are all one in Messiah Yeshua.
- ↑ 2 Timothy 3:16-17
- ↑ Ephesians 2:8-9
- ↑ 1 John 3:5
- ↑ 1 Peter 3:18
- ↑ Isaiah 59:2
- ↑ Ephesians 4:22-32
- ↑ 1 Samuel 15:22
- ↑ Ps. 118:22.
- ↑ cf. Exod. 34:6; Ps. 145:8.
- ↑ cf. Isa. 54:17.
to our mailing list, Follow
us on various social platforms, or Contact
us with your questions and comments.